10/10/09

Pumpkin Spice Coffee~


Bonjour Roses!


So I have a little treat for you~ Here is an excerpt from the first chapter of "Conversations Over Tea" Be gentle with criticism please~ XP haha it is just the begining after all and as we all know with time it will be wonderfully better ^__^


"It was fall, and I could see through the high barred windows that the leaves were just starting to turn that golden hue I so loved. I gleefully awaited the days to come, when the warden would open the high barred windows and let in the cool and scented breezes of autumn. The way the chilled air tickles your lungs when you breathe is one of life’s most refreshing feelings I believe, and I‘m sure the doctors understand how helpful it is in making the long days here perhaps not feel quite so long.


That’s why they do it. It must be.


Not to mention that the humid hell lingering in these rooms wreaks havoc on the lungs, and the dryness of the fall air is relieving and in its own way preventative of disease I’m sure.


That’s why they do it. It must be…"


Today I bought this creamer for my coffee called Pumpkin Spice. I would wager that if there was such a thing as mouth heaven I had a taste of it today... Go buy some its FANTASTIC! ^0^


Well I'm off to the Game. Have a wonderful night Roses~


Until Next Time,


Adieu Adieu,

-Yuki ♪ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile~~~~☆