10/13/09

Relief!

Bonjour Roses! ✿

Today I finally finished the last of my midterm exams! Hooray! And the best part is that I recieved A's on all but one, which I don't know the grade for yet~ I will find out tomorrow morning how I did on that one.
✿ I say its definitly time for some celebratory tea!! ✿
♪ Today is a good day! Though of course comparing it to yesterday doesn't say too much...


Yesterday was just one of those days. You know the kind where every single thing you try to do falls through and finds a way to end up horribley wrong and at every turn you get stuck into uncomfortable situations followed by mountains of stress and no lunch.. X_x yeah one of those days haha I think I'm going to go take a nap now...


The picture up there is from San Diego~ yay! I liked that place a lot... ♥ ♥


Perhaps I will write to you all later today~But if not have a wonderful day Roses! ♥


Until Next Time,

Adieu, Adieu

-Yuki ♪ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile~~~~☆