10/9/09

Recently...

Bonjour Roses!

Recently I have been really into the movie Thumbelina... Laugh if you will but it makes me happy inside~ ha You know that fuzzy feeling where your brain kind of melts into a warm blob of happy? Its like that .... (´・ω・`)I want my own Prince Cornelius! ☆ I have a poster on the ceiling above my bed too! ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ Let me be Your wiiiiings~~!!! la la laaaa ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Thumbelina Pictures, Images and Photos

So Yesterday I got a fish. I was missing having something to take care and my friend had a tank he didn't want so I got Prince Einaar and his trusty algae eating warrior Sir Olaf! They seem happy in their bubbly litte viking paradise ♥ ♥ I suppose I should get out of the habit of calling him Princy poo as that may be putting a damper on his masculinity... hm...
I think I want to be a Rose Bush for Halloween...

So when I images searched Thumbelina I kept getting pictures of this weird naked little possum thing... and a bunch of midget horses O_o weird...

Any idea what it is???



Until Next Time,

Adieu Adieu,

-Yuki ♪ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile~~~~☆